Hartley House Montessori Ltd is looking for individuals who are passionate about children and want to provide the best learning experience for them.
Ideal candidates will…
• Have a keen interest in childhood development and Montessori education
• Have experience working in a Montessori setting (ideal, but not compulsory)
• Adhere to (and assist in the continuous development of) company policies and procedures
• Have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well being of children and young adults
• Have an ability to work within a team with honesty and respect shown towards colleagues, parents children and our communities
• Have good organisational skills and excellent written and oral communication
• Hold a relevant Montessori qualification or be studying towards one
• Hold relevant qualifications in (or be available to train in) safeguarding, first aid, food hygiene and any other training that the Nursery feels would be essential to, or enhance a specific job role
The positions we have available are:
Deputy Manager / Lead Montessori Teacher (Directress) at the Lido Nursery School and Activity Club – an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking for a new challenge and that ‘next’ step up the career ladder!
Part time and Full Time Montessori Teacher (Directress) positions available both at Casa dei Bambini Day Nursery and the Lido Nursery School and Activity – You should have a true understanding of the Montessori philosophy, and enthusiasm and commitment to developing the Montessori Classroom to its full potential with a good working knowledge of the new EYFS. This is a hands on role so you need to be able to work calmly under pressure whilst keeping your class engaged.
‘No Fixed Hours’: Due to exciting expansions we are looking for ‘no fixed hours’ staff to join our dynamic team, working across both our settings in central Winchester. You will be providing staff sickness/holiday cover and providing extra support to our team.
Qualified Nursery Nurses: Due to exciting expansions we are looking for qualified staff to join our dynamic Casa dei Bambini team. You must hold a Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education or equivalent as well as being enthusiastic and committed to childcare. Experience of working with the under twos is desirable.
Hartley House @ Home Vacancies:
We are an established babysitting service based in central Winchester and we are looking for staff who are available to do before and after school pick- ups. You would need to have some childcare experience and a CRB/DBS check and in return we can offer you a good rate of pay and flexible hours. The roles below are three of the roles we need cover for. You must be able to commit for at least one term.
- Do you have any free time in the mornings? If so we would love to hear from you. We currently have a family in Winchester who are looking for cover from 7.00 am to 8.00 am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The family also need cover on a Wednesday from 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm. The role requires you to get the child dressed, make breakfast and ensure that the child arrives at school on time. If you are a morning person and would be interested in this role, please contact us on 01962 860 036 or email email@example.com
- We have a family in Twyford who is looking for an after school nanny on Thursdays and Fridays. You will be needed from 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm. You will be required to pick the children up from school and walk them home. Once you are at home you will be required to make them a light tea and assist with homework. For further information please contact us on 01962 860 036 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A family in Winchester are looking for an afterschool nanny on Tuesday and Wednesday from 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm. You will be required to pick the children up from school and walk them home. Once you are at home you will be required to make them a light tea and assist with homework. For further information please contact us on 01962 860 036 or email on email@example.com
If you are interested in working Hartley House Montessori Ltd please fill in the form below and you will be contacted shortly or contact Hartley House @ Home directly for their vacancies….look forward to hearing from you! Candidates for all roles/.positions within the company need to be highly motivated, sensitive, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and passionate with a good team spirit and able to contribute to a strong team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. A new DBS check will be required if not on the update service as well as at least two references and other UK employment checks.